31DC2014 - Day 07 - Black & White Nails - Distressed

8 September 2014

It's Day 07 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Black & White Nails!

I knew I wanted to incorporate grey into the black and white challenge and I had the perfect polish for it. At the same time, I have been wanting to try out the distressed look that I learnt from this Chalkboard Nails Tutorial and I thought it would look great in black white and shades of grey...

31DC2014


How great does that look?! And the best part is that it is honestly so simple and does not take a lot of time at all!!! If you haven't given it a try... go do it! I won't repeat the steps here but you can check out the Chalkboard Nails Tutorial to learn this technique.

Black & White Nails

I started with 2 coats of Angel With a Leadfoor from the OPI Mustang Collection (swatches here) and added the dry brush strokes to create the distressed nail art with Eclipse and My Life's Porpoise by KBShimmer.

31DC2014

I love how simple yet graphic it turned out. Don't forget to check out the other bloggers that are participating in the 31 Day Challenge on social media using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 08.

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top