31DC2014 - Day 15 - Delicate Print - Pink Lace

16 September 2014

It's Day 15 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Delicate Print! Wow... I am halfway through this challenge!!! So I am one day behind but I hope to catch up the by the end of today or latest tomorrow.

Whenever I think about this prompt, I think soft and girly pinks and flowery intricate patterns... which I guess is perfect to practice my stamping skills! Although not executed perfectly (damn you top coat for smuding an otherwise perfect stamping job), I can definitely say I am improving.

MoYou London Tourist Collection


I started with 2 coats of Spring in My Step by China glaze and added 1 coat of good to go top coat by essie. I then stamped a double accent using flowery pattern found on the top right corner of the Tourist Collection 21 stamping plate by MoYou London and Black Special Polish by Konad. I then finished off the accent nails with a coat of Rica top coat, which is when I smudged the stamping (MAJOR SAD FACE!). I also added a tear drop shaped silver rhinestone to my pointer and pinky fingers to complete the look.

MoYou London Tourist Collection

Overall, I really like this look and I think it's also a much better floral nail art than yesterday! Don't forget to check out how other bloggers participating in this challenge have interpreted today's prompt with the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 16!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

  1. That's some pretty floral lace stamping here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it too when top coats smudge the stamping. But I love the outcome of yours and the pretty pink gives that girly touch that I like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air drying your hair encourages volume and discourages frizz. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top