31DC2014 - Day 19 - Galaxies - piCture pOlish Layers

19 September 2014

It's Day 19 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Galaxies!

Ever since I got my hands on the Limited Edition piCture pOlish collection, I knew it would be perfect for galaxy nail art. Since these polishes are best layered over a darker polish, I chose to layer it over a beautiful shade called darcy by piCture pOlish. But let's take a look at the nail art first...




Ahhhhhhh.... how gorgeous is that?! As I mentioned, I started with 2 coats of darcy by piCture pOlish and I started layering some polishes with a sponge in a wavy pattern. The polishes I layered are aurora, altered state, forget me not and solar flare. I also added the "stars" in this galaxy by placing the white matte glitters from another piCture pOlish shade called storm. And I finished off the look with top coat.



And now here's a swatch of darcy and a review...

darcy:
Colour: Black | Finish: Holographic Crelly | # of Coats: 2 | Topcoat: No | Rating: 10/10

Comments: This is a beautiful black crelly with the signature piCture pOlish scattered holographic bits (even though they look like silver bits in my picture below). I applied 2 coats but you could get away with 1 heavier coat. I love how deep and dark and black it is! :)


I am loving this look and it makes me wonder why I've only done galaxy nail art ONCE before today! Don't forget to follow other bloggers on social media with the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 20!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


5 comments:

  1. Wow these are some stunning galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. The piCture pOlish Limited Editions work really well for galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you finish bathing, skip the blow dryer - satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top