31DC2014 - Day 20 - Water Marble - Curves and Dots

20 September 2014

It's Day 20 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Water Marble!

My first time doing a water marble... YAY!!! I actually pulled it off... which I am super happy about even though it is kind of messy. But here it is...




I started with 1 coat of Let's Not Coral by KBShimmer and I did the water marble with Let's Not Coral and Low and Be Bold, both by KBShimmer. I then used a dotting tool and a small detailed brush to add the silver details with no place like chrome by essie.


This is what I love about this challenge... it really pushes you to try new things and improve your nail art skills very very very quickly! As always, you can follow other bloggers on social media with the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 21!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top