31DC2014 - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song - Firework by Katy Perry

22 September 2014

It's Day 22 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by a Song!

I had so many ideas but when it came down to it I couldn't think of any songs... so I went with one of my favourite songs, Firework by Katy Perry! I know it's not exactly fireworks on my nails... but it's a stylised version, which is good enough for me.




I started with 2 coats of Eclipse by KBShimmer as a clean black base for the nail art. I added the "fireworks" using a dotting tool in a circular pattern with the following polishes:

  1. Blue: sunday funday by China Glaze
  2. Red: Coca-Cola Red by OPI
  3. Yellow: Chick Me Out by KBShimmer




A simple, graphic dotticure inspired by a great song Firework by Katy Perry. You can also check out what the other bloggers have come up with on social media with the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 23!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


2 comments:

  1. The dots really pop off the black base here. Its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar and that volume helps to create the illusion of more length.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top