31DC2014 - Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion - Michael Kors Pre SS14

26 September 2014

It's Day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by Fashion!

I don't know a lot about fashion but I decided to browse the Vogue website and picked a dress that inspired me and would easily translate into nail art. Here is what I came up with:




I started with 2 coats of Angel With a Leadfoot by OPI. I added the blue with i'm addicted by essie and black details with black diamond by Covergirl. I added a coat of good to go top coat followed by Matte Top Coat by OPI.

Here's a picture of the dress:




I am not super happy with it but that is how this challenge works... sometimes you have to deal with nail art you don't like and move onto the next day's prompt. Check out how the other bloggers are interpreting these prompts through social media with the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 26!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


9 comments:

  1. The striking blue shade looks so good together with black and white. You've found a great inspiration dress and matched perfectly your nails to it! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspiration! It really translated well on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive mani. I am sure you would have received a lot of compliments for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, chic design and wonderful creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Split ends appear thin and are often difficult to see while healthy ends are thicker, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top