31DC2014 - Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern - Damask Print

26 September 2014

It's Day 26 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by a Pattern!

I had an idea of creating a damask print in very traditional fabric type colours so I went with something I usually don't use... brown! But I love the elegance of it and it feels very season appropriate for fall.




I started with 2 coats of How Great is Your Dane? by OPI (click for swatches from the Nordic Collection). I then added the print using the stamping plate Tourist Collection 21 from MoYou London with OPI With a Nice Finn-ish by OPI (click for swatches from the Nordic Collection). I then gave it a matte finish with the OPI Matte Top Coat.


I started using the matte finish a few days ago and now I am obsessed! You can follow other bloggers participating in this challenge using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 27!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top