31DC2014 - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork - Painters

27 September 2014

It's Day 27 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by Artwork!

I could have created nail art inspired by some of the best artists out there... but this challenge is exhausting and I wanted to make it simple! I found the perfect stamping image... tools required to create beautiful artwork.




I started with 2 coats of Angel With a Leadfoot by OPI (click for swatches from the Mustang Collection). I then added the print using the stamping plate Tourist Collection 21 from MoYou London with Red Snapper by OPI and I Sea the Point by China Glaze. I then gave it a matte finish with the OPI Matte Top Coat.


Still obsessed with the matte finish and I am loving my improvement in the stamping department! Please check out what other bloggers have been up to using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 28!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


4 comments:

  1. The stamping on this is cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, keeping ends trimmed and free of split ends can make your hair appear longer and fuller. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top