31DC2014 - Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag - Brazil + BPS Review

28 September 2014

It's Day 28 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by a Flag!

I had some water decals from the Born Pretty Store which I got during the World Cup. At the time, I was really busy and didn't do much art work but they are perfect for today's prompt. I used the wavy flag decal on my ring finger and freehanded a black flag pole. I then painted the remainder of my nails in the colours of the flag.




I started with 2 coats butler please by essie on my pinky finger. And 2 coats of Angel With a Leadfoot by OPI (click for swatches from the Mustang Collection) on my ring finger. And 2 coats of Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze. And 2 coats of I Just Can't Cope-acabana by OPI on my pointer finger. I then added the flag using the water decals (click HERE for a product link).


Sweet and simple! As always, you can see what other bloggers have come up with using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 29!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

  1. That Brazil flag looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar However, keeping ends trimmed and free of split ends can make your hair appear longer and fuller. S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top