31DC2014 - Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial - Fall Waterfall

30 September 2014

It's Day 30 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by a Tutorial! OMG! One more day!

I have been meaning to try a new technique that Sammy from The Nailasaurus came up with... the Waterfall nail art technique. She has created so many waterfall manicures with so many different colour combinations... it's beautiful! So you can check out the tutorial here and now you can see my version... a seasonal manicure perfect for fall.




I started with 2 coats OPI With a Nice Finn-ish by OPI (check out swatches from the Nordic Collection). I then added the "waterfall" with several colours and they include Chick Me Out by KBShimmer, Def Defying by China Glaze, Bend Over Backwards by China Glaze and Play Koi by Sally Hansen. I finished off the nail art with good to go by essie.


It was much easier to create this than I expected. I will definitely be trying this technique again in the future. Please don't forget to check out other challenge participants using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for the last day!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


5 comments:

  1. Nice waterfall manicure! The colors you used are perfect for fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique, it is easy to make and the final effect is always fantastic. You made the perfect chose of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree hehe. I didn't think it'd be this easy but it is and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar While it may be a popular belief that cutting hair will make it grow faster, that is false.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top