31DC2014 - Round Up Post + Interesting Stats

2 October 2014

Hello Everyone!
As you all know, September was a very busy month because of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 (#31DC2014). I just wanted to share all 31 manicures in a round up post to show all of you what I accomplished in the last month. It's really cool to see how I started with nubs on day 1 and how much my nails grew over the course of the month!
I have set it up such that you can click on the thumbnail for a link to the original blog post! So please clickety-click away and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments regarding my challenge posts.

I have also set up a separate page on the top with a round up... you can access that by clicking here.
Here are some intersting stats:

These are the worst post stats:
I'm really not surprised since I completely half-arsed the flag nails... clearly I was very uninspired!



Since I have created a lot of nail art with the challenge... I am going to spend the next week or so posting my swatches of reviews of several collections which I have already prepared.


- Hetal

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to see you finish the challenge. So interesting to see the stats too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top