My WINNING Designs - BM "Create Your Own" 2014 Collection

3 November 2014

I have some very exciting news to share with you today! A while back, I heard from Bundle Monster one or more of my submissions had been chosen to be included in the 2014 "Create Your Own" nail stamping set and I was very excited to find out which one(s)!

This past weekend they released their entire collection and I am so happy to find out that TWO of my designs were selected. I still haven't received my sample sets but once I do, I will definitely host a giveaway for the extra set.

So do you want to see which ones were chosen?


So both my designs are on plate BM-605 which you can purcahse individually here for $1.99 or as part of the entire collection here for $12.99.

The design on the top is inspired by traditional Kenyan War Shields... for those of you that don't know, I grew up in Kenya and lived there for 13 years before moving to Canada. Here is my hand-drawn submission of the design:


The design on the bottom is inspired by a popular nail art technique... stained glass. I wanted to make it simple to add those shapes onto your nail and use the leadlight technique or reverse stamping to colour each of the shapes. However, I blocked off some of the shapes with lines to add a graphic quality to them. Here is my hand drawn submission of the design:

Hope you like my designs and I'd love to see how you use these stamps in your nail art! So don't forget to tag me either on Facebook or Instagram (@mylifeinturquoise) or send me an email!

- Hetal

4 comments:

  1. So neat to see that two of your designs were chosen. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for this achievement. The patterns are great, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lifestyle influences the way your hair looks. Being stressed, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top